What should I do with the registration certificate for my car?

Keep the yellow section of your registration certificate (V5C), hand over the rest of it to the CarTakeBack operator along with your keys. You'll need to fill in the name and address of the branch, to notify the DVLA, but don't worry, they'll help you with this.

What if I don't have my registration certificate?