What if I don't have my registration certificate?

If you don't have your registration certificate, but need to notify DVLA, you should write to DVLA telling them that you no longer own the car. In the letter, you'll need to include the make and model of your car, the name and address of the CarTakeBack branch, the registration and the date of sale.

Download our template letter